2013 National Award Winner
Campus Technology Innovation of the Year
Individual Education and Careers by DesignThe Education and Career Positioning System (EPCS) is a suite of leading web and mobile applications that allow individuals to own, design, and create their education-to-career choices and pathways. The ability to own, design, and create a personal experience is accomplished by accessing, combining and aggregating lifelong personal info, educational records, career knowledge, and labor statistics and allowing individuals to …
- Securely store and access lifelong personal info and educational records.
- Create a lifelong personal interest, value, and experience profile.
- Analyze their personal profile against jobs and careers.
- Select and compare jobs and careers for best fit.
- Compare annual career salaries across multiple states.
- Determine job and career outlook projections.
- Compare and select proper college and programs of study based on career selections.
- Store lifelong educational transcripts, tests, records, diplomas, resumes’, work history, digital certifications, accomplishments, awards, and skills.
- Connect with employers who are seeking candidates with your profile, skills, and experience.
- Share with employers your personal credentials through a secure sharing system.
Leveraging proven, innovative, and mobile technology tested with over 200,000 usersThe ECPS is made possible by leveraging the following innovative and functional application in a secure, personal, and proven manner. The selection of the leading and proven applications has allowed tens of thousands of users to already prove the value of the technology applications the ECPS utilizes.
The EduVaultThe Education and Career Positioning System’s EduVault is the industry leader in online personal data vaults.
With a EduVault, students using the ECPS can store their important personal and educational information, and then easily access, share and reuse that information with the people and institutions in their lives.
EduVault helps students easily save and organize their information into containers called “Gems.” ECPS customers have access to an unlimited number of Gems to store everything from financial aid and academic records to passwords and credit card information.
ECPS customers can use their EduVault confident that security and privacy a top priority.
EduVault uses the same encryption algorithms that military, government and financial institutions rely on. All sensitive information is encrypted in database servers with 256-bit AES encryption and RSA 2048 asymmetric key encryption, while all data in transit from browser to server is protected with default 256-bit SSL encryption. Personal is the first consumer-facing online company to be recognized as an Organizational Ambassador for the Privacy by Design Program. Owner Data Agreement
Powered by Personal®
The most direct and simple method to match talented, credentialed, and qualified candidates for the workforce!
- Submit job postings based on unique needs and requirements.
- Review qualified students and graduates based on talent, credentials, education and interests.
- Pre-screening of students prior to job fairs.
- A pipeline of potential candidates based on talent, credentials, education, and work history.
- Set-up interviews with candidates based on talent, credentials, job, and career match.
- Access to the revolutionary ‘EDUFAX’ that represents all history, facts, and value of each job candidate.
- Submit credentials, education and student records for viewing by all employers.
- Review education and requirements posted by employers to ensure they achieve the proper credentials and education.
- Incented to complete the appropriate program and courses for employment.
- Allows education to forecast employer and workforce needs.
- Allows education to modify courses and programs based on capacity and needs.